Photography Meetup Group Message Board The Photography Meet Up Group Discussion Forum › Special permission needed for photo shoot at Vilas Zoo?

Special permission needed for photo shoot at Vilas Zoo?

Luke W.
Luke_Witkowski
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to do a family photo shoot at the Vilas Zoo in May and was wondering if I need any special permissions. The last thing I'd want is to be kicked out. Since I know places like Olbrich requires a photo permit, I wasn't sure if the zoo had the same requirement.

If anyone has any input on this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Luke
Beth
user 4450144
Madison, WI
Post #: 36
i did a shoot with just a child and his mom and have met my daughter there numerous times to shoot the children she is a nanny for and have never thought for a moment that anyone even noticed us…..so my answer is shoot away. also, behind the zoo, in the park, is the PERFECT spot for a family shoot. i have taken many of my seniors there for their photos….and the lake, beach, lifeguard chairs make for an awesome location as long as you're there when they're aren't many people around.