Bob H.
user 10038767
Group Organizer
Milford, CT
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder about what is coming up in the next few weeks.

This Saturday is the Back to the Basics Meetup.  I'll spend the first hour going over the gear to get you going and then shoot for the rest of the time.  I'll draw from my One Speedlight, Thirteen Looks presentation to show you some creative ways to use simple gear.

Next Saturday is the DIY Fluorescent lighting meetup.  I'll show you how to build simple fluorescent lights using readily available products from Lowe's and Home Depot.

The 5 week Wednesday night lighting class starts soon.  This class will cover a lot of different lighting techniques over the time.

The sponsored events start with BH Photo.  This year sees an expansion of the quantity and quality of each event.  Some are the same, like BH and Adorama in March, but most others are now up to 6 hours with me covering on camera flash, mixing on camera and off camera, and all off camera with a little strobe and constant light in between.

All events have a model supplied for you to shoot and build knowledge of lighting and a portfolio.

California Sunbounce and Savage Paper are being brought on as sponsors alongside Expoimaging, so I'll have a bunch of new gear this year to use.

Don't miss out and join the lighting fun!

Hope to see you all soon!

Bob