Photography in Berlin Message Board › Merry Christmas Happy Snappers!

Merry Christmas Happy Snappers!

Beth J.
user 9665626
Group Organizer
Melbourne, AU
Hello Happy Snappers

Earlier this year I came to Berlin with an idea: wouldn't it be cool to meet awesome Berlin based people that love taking pictures and exploring the city? Six months and 159 sign ups later, Photography in Berlin has grown so much and really become a stayer on the Berlin scene!!

A special thanks must go to Marcia, Niall, Elmi and Julie for doing such a great job running PiB...and of course to you the members for signing on and turning up to the events.

Plans are afoot to bring me back to Berlin in the summer of 2012. So keep on posting those awesome meet ups and keep me on track to get on a plane and join in on the fun again!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas!!!

love, Beth

xxx
Julie W.
user 16385071
Berlin, DE
Post #: 1
Merry Christmas to you too Beth! You did a fantastic job getting Photography in Berlin started, I'm sure its going to grow and grow on the basis of what you set up.
I have loads of ideas for trips both outside Berlin and within, but mostly best suited to better weather - like summer 2012, so great you'll be back to join in the fun :)