addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Photography in Berlin Message Board › Beth Jennings - seeking apt mid May to mid Aug

Beth Jennings - seeking apt mid May to mid Aug

Beth J.
user 9665626
Melbourne, AU
Hi folks!

I haven't met some of you but I am keen to very soon...cos I'm coming back to Berlin in May weeeee!!!

I'm putting my feelers and ads out everywhere that I know of in Berlin for a place to rent. Not the norm to use this forum for something personal so thanks for putting up with me.

It never hurts to ask you all as well so I will be very appreciative if you can please keep your ear to the ground…

This is what I'm after, maybe you can help me:

- - Starting at 450 Euros per month plus – rates vary wildly in Berlin from what I can see.

- - Preferably a 2 room place (to take by myself)

- - Furnished + Internet

- - Near to decent public transport

- - For all or some of the dates:

- - Mid May to mid August 2012

So it may be that someone at your workplace, a friend, a colleague, a friend of a friend, is leaving Berlin for part or all of these dates over the summer and would like to either rent their place or get in a house sitter…then I'm perfect!

Thanks everyone – can supply references, photos, police check.

Beth Jennings

beth@bethjennings.com.au

www.bethjennings.com.au