Photography Social Message Board › Professional Photography Course

Professional Photography Course

Valerio D.
user 10633489
London, GB
Post #: 17
Hello!

I recently discovered MeetUp and I really believe is a great way to meet people with common interest. What we do in few minutes gathering online and then live would take weeks without this website. Anyway, this post is about something else...

I've been into reflex photography for 4 years so far, but just as amateur and always self-taught, Thorough meetup, I am realizing how important is comparing what we do and our results with other people, to learn more and more. I also realized that I don't have solid bases in photography. I know how to master my Nikon DSLR, but there are so many techniques and styles that is worth to learn.

I was then thinking about looking for a professional course, if possible oriented on fashion/glamour and photojournalism. In London you easily get lost looking for anything so I was wondering if any of you can point me towards something good.

I work full time so it has to be evening classes or weekend. I'd like to have lots of practice in studio or assignments, but also theory to build up the foundation. Not sure if I should look for University degrees (probably long and lots of additions like history of photography and so on) or just normal courses. I am willing to pay a fair amount of money for a good course.

Thanks in advance for helping!

Diego Valerio