Photography Social Message Board › Where can I buy 2nd hand Nikon D60 Camera Body Only?

Where can I buy 2nd hand Nikon D60 Camera Body Only?

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello everyone, I have been given a manual Nikon F80 with very good Tamron Lens. However I want to convert it to a Digital SLR ( so expensive with films!). Does anyone know where I can buy Camera Body only in shops?Am looking for Nikon D60 SLR.thank you.
Trak
user 10716817
London, GB
Post #: 1
If you are in London, in Strand St. (near to Charing Cross station) there is a 2nd hand photography shop. Perhaps they can help you. Also, near to Mornington Crescent tube station (Camden) there is another secon hand photography shop. If someone knows another 2nd hand shop it would be great to know.
Regards!
A former member
Post #: 4
Thanks Trak. Am in London so will try and find the one in Strand this weekend.
I really want to get one so that I can join the One Day Photography course in Hampton Court.
Trak
user 10716817
London, GB
Post #: 2
Good luck LJ wink
Hampton Court is a very nice area. I'm sure you'll enjoy the course
A former member
Post #: 6
I've finally got a D60 camera body only (brand new -impossible to get a 2nd hand one!!). So will be attending the 1 day course tomorrow. Henry, I've just tried to attach my Tamron Lens onto this new DLR camera, inserted new memory card ,battery charged etc but err..can't seem to get the monitor/viewfinder to work??? I'm sure i've not set it up properly.Thought I'd let you know this incase I might need to borrow one from you on the day if my camera is truly not working??
I've been very unlucky with cameras lately, that I'm losing faith in myself with technology!!;-0/.