|Sent on:||Thursday, August 4, 2011 11:30 AM|
Master photographer Harold Davis, the best-selling author of The Photoshop Darkroom, The Photoshop Darkroom 2, and Photographing Flowers from Focal Press, and many other books, will be the guest speaker for our September 8 meeting. Harold has a wide variety of Photoshop topics he can present on, and we would like to get a sense of what interests you most. Here are the possible topics:- Multi-RAW processing using ACR and Photoshop
- Workflow from capture to final published image
We've made it easy for you to give us your vote. Here's how:
(1) Log in to FaceBook and go to this link:
(2) "Like" the page for Switchblade Creative Studios if you have not previously done so.
(3) See the poll at the top of the page. Click on the question. A pop-up window appears with the poll choices.
(4) Vote for your topic by clicking on the radio button next to your choice.
If you are not on Facebook, feel free to reply to this message.
We will collect your votes from now until August 8.
We'll send the official meeting invitation on August 8 with the topic that received the most votes.
Also, if you have any specific questions for Harold, please feel free to send them to me, and we'll collect them for Harold.
Thanks everyone in advance for your participation!!