addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SF Photoshop Users Group Message Board › Adobe Usability Study

Adobe Usability Study

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello Bay Area Photographers!

Adobe Usability is conducting a series of IN HOME studies for experienced, but not professional, Photoshop users. The studies will take place from the 14th - 25th of April, preferably, close to San Jose. Compensation will be $200 in American Express gift checks and the study will last up to 2 hours. If you are interested, please contact me for further information! usability@adobe.com

Thank you!
A former member
Post #: 4
Is this strictly for photoshop, Or are they interested in the whole work flow with Lightroom or ??? ?
A former member
Post #: 503
Just a heads up to anyone interested in the study: you are required to answer a survey which includes your income. That's a non-starter for me, but if others are willing to provide (or lie) about that question go ahead. You don't learn that this question is required until you click submit at the bottom after answering a lot of questions with a lot of check boxes.

Other questions include: what gadget you last bought, how old your children are, how much you spend on your camera gear and whether you own Xbox, MP3 players, where you are employed, etc. These all strike me as market research, not usability study qualification questions.