SF Photoshop Users Group Message Board › Looking For A Panel Speaker with Photography or Graphic Design Expertise for

Looking For A Panel Speaker with Photography or Graphic Design Expertise for "Visual Media 2010" Conference on May 12th

Marie M.
user 8199741
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA

PANEL DISCUSSION:

Take Your Knowledge of Print Marketing to Online Mediums

For many years, being well versed in graphic design and marketing meant understanding the ins-and-outs of printing. Although those principles remain important, they keep close company with web design, social media, and email marketing. The list goes on with more to come. This session will explore the broad spectrum of industry professionals. They will discuss their challenges and successes, and how they made the transition from print-focused collateral to online mediums.

If you have the experience of transitioning or expanding your business or career in the print world to digital and online mediums, please contact me. We are looking for an additional panel speaker who would like to participate with us for the Visual Media 2011 Conference, on Thursday May 12th.

We also would like to invite our members to attend this conference by offering this special discount code.

10% off any registration choice with the promo code SPCX.

Register at www.visualmedia011.com or www.vm011.com.

Please contact me by attending this week's meeting on Thursday, or email me via Meetup by April 15th (Friday.)

Thanks!

Marie Macaspac

Manager, Photoshop Till You Drop

Switchblade Creative Studios