addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

SF Photoshop Users Group Message Board › Easy manners to Recover Lost Data from Memory Card

Easy manners to Recover Lost Data from Memory Card

Jason
user 90270482
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Dilemmas about Memory Card Data Recovery

“I accidentally pressed the “Shift +delete“ when I cleaned my memory card, and deleted some photos and movies of my memory card. HELP! Does anyone know how I can recover them? Is there any memory card data recovery software that could save me here? I am going to crazy, Those files have been deleted are very important for me,so any help would be really appreciated.”

“I was so unlucky that my SD card corrupted suddenly last week, and I had to format the card, but there are so many important files in it, such as photos, music, documents, etc. Are there any ways to recover formatted data from SD card? I am so upset now! Anyone can help me?”

Recently, I received the above problem on how to recover lost data from memory card for help. So, I think it is very necessary to shared how I deal with this kind of situation when I met.

Why We Can Restore Data from Memory Card

Memory card data recovery is possible because memory card doesn’t clear a file immediately once you deleted or formated it, instead it just make vacant for subsequent file. Unless the space is overwritten by new data, your old deleted files like photos, music, videos etc, are still there and can be retrieved.
Two Manners to Memory Card Data Recovery

One is the free way. You can download Recuva, which is a software for data recovery.I had a try to use Recuva before, and it just can restore almost 60% data, and I couldn’t see and choose the files I wanted. If you want to recover memory card data without paying, you can use Recuva, but it may not satisfy you perfectly.

The other one is Card Data Recovery.

Card Data Recovery is a effective recovery software which can help you to recover deleted, formatted, lost data from memory card, you can know more details here:http://www.card-data-recovery.com/­ Besides, you don’t have to worry about that the operation of Card Data Recovery is complex, it is easy to use although you are a rookies.

Why We Can Restore Data from Memory Card

Memory card data recovery is possible because memory card doesn’t clear a file immediately once you deleted or formated it, instead it just make vacant for subsequent file. Unless the space is overwritten by new data, your old deleted files like photos, music, videos etc, are still there and can be retrieved.

Guides to Retrieve Deleted, Formatted, or Lost Data from Memory Card

Step1. Download the Tenorshare data recovery and install it on your computer

Step2. Connect your memory card to computer via card reader, and launch the Tenorshare Data Recovery application.

Step3. Click to choose the drive that means your memory card and Select the option “Recover all photos files”, “Recover all audio files” ,”Recover all video files” or all of them you want.

Step4. After scanning, you can preview the files and Choose the ones you want to get back and click “Recover”.

Step5. “Save” all your recovered data in the memory card and you have finished memory card data recovery.

Little Tips :When you use Tenorshare Data Recovery to recover memory card data and save the data restored, you can not save the recovered files to the same card where previous ones located. Because the space where the data you hope to recover taken might be overwritten.