SF Photoshop Users Group Message Board › SDHC Card Data Recovery- Tips to Recover Photos from SDHC Card

SDHC Card Data Recovery- Tips to Recover Photos from SDHC Card

Jason
user 90270482
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
SDHC Card Data Recovery is around us

I just bought a new 4GB SDHC card and a Sony Cyber Shot for my girlfrirnd, it took about 20 pics just fine, and then the camera reminded that the card couldn't be read. I can't review pics on it either. After a while, I tried to connect the SDHC card to computer with a card reader(it's good),then the computer said that it couldn't be accessed. Any suggestions? I would like to recover photos from SDHC card.

If you are upset for the problem like above, I'd recommend you try to downlad a Card data recovery software, if you are running Windows system, go to Card data recovery for Windows, if you are running Mac, go to Card data recovery for Mac. Both of them can do a favour to recover deleted data from SDHC card with easy steps.

Step for SDHC Card Photos Recovery

It is very recommended to have a try to download Card Data Recovery software ,and restore data from SDHC card.

Oh, friends! That;s no need to worry about the operation of Card data recovery software, you can recover your photos easily after the following steps:

Step1. Download the Card data recovery from here: http://www.card-data-recovery.com/sdhc-card-recovery.htm­ and install it on your PC ( the software have Windows version and Mac version).

Step2. Connect the memory card to computer and launch the Card data recovery application.

Step3. Select the option “Photo Recovery”, (you can choose“Video Recovery”,”Music Recovery” or “Document Recovery” to recover other data).

Step4. Preview the photos and Choose the ones you want to get back and click “Recover”.

Step5. “Save” all your recovered photos in memory card data and you have finished .

Notes for Card Data Recovery

In fact,
Card Data Recovery software can make up their mistake through recovering SDHC card data after data lost. However some people can not find it. Because they continute to use the SDHC which data has gone. And the space where the original data was in have been overwritten, or users installed card data recovery program on space of it. So the lost fiels can not be found. Therefore, Here are suggestion that: card data recovery software is necessary. Users need to install it in your system, if data lost accidently or mistakently deleted, recover it immediately. Don't hope that some backup software could help you backup data automatically. And uses need to backup the important files frequently.