Post #: 13
Title: Web Graphic DesignerABOUT SOCIALVISION
SocialVision is an angel-funded, innovative startup based in Berkeley, CA, whose premier product helps make online video a social experience. We help media companies monetize their existing content and increase ROI for advertisers.
Our mission is to make online television more fun and interactive by creating new social experiences around it. We are rapidly growing and working aggressively to meet pivotal timelines for major customers.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Core responsibility: Act as the creative graphic designer for SocialVision products. Take product requirements and incorporate them into wireframes or graphic design mockups consistent with SocialVision’s extremely high standards for user experience and interface design.
- Be a key product team member who contributes to brainstorming meetings to determine future direction of the product.
- Conduct periodic user testing for key areas of the interface, both with paper prototypes and once the interface has been implemented.
- Follow competitors and related products in the market to generate new ideas for UI and features.
- Ideal candidate should have an educational background in Graphic Design, Digital Media Arts, Visual Design.
- Ideal candidate should have Advanced Graphic Design skills along with an understanding of usability principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements.
- Organized and able to act independently.
- Solid understanding of current web technologies.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Passion for developing innovative interfaces.
- Experience as a key member of a Design team through the product development cycle of a successfully launched web application (as opposed to layout and decorative design). Experience working on developer tools is a big plus.
- Experience with Design->Developer workflow for Flash and Flex is a plus, but not necessary.
- Possibility of ownership/equity of a rapidly growing company.
- Casual work environment with great flexibility.
- Work with high-caliber product team with a wide array of technologies combined in innovative ways – you will learn a lot!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
See all jobs at http://www.socialvisioninc.com/jobs.html