Oct 19, 2013 · 10:00 AM
Ian Murray Photography
This is a step by step class on creating a portrait and selling it.
Ian will walk you through his process of creating a sellable portrait from beginning to end.
Starting with the moment you meet the subject for the first time to when you handover the finished product, this class will cover all the essentials.
• How to prepare your client
• How to put them at ease
• Pose them effectively
• Select the best kind of lighting
• Select the right lens
• Get the best camera settings
• Position yourself for the shot
• Take the shot
• Make the sale
• Present the right number of proofs
• Selling techniques that work
• Post-process only what you will sell
• Increase your sales
• Books, albums and frames
• Retain your customer
• Use them to promote your service
With over 40years experience as a successful photographer Ian has more than a trick or two up his sleeve. He will generously share his secrets and knowledge to get you creating and selling portraits.
Whether you are photographing Children, teens, adults or groups this class will give you a solid foundation on which to build a successful portrait business
Th class is limited to just 6 attendees and the cost for the day is $89