addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography Workshops Message Board › A photo-shoot with a deiiference! Boston Tomorrow afternoon

A photo-shoot with a deiiference! Boston Tomorrow afternoon

Ian M.
user 11724425
Group Organizer
Weymouth, MA
You may have been on a photo-shoot in Boston before and be wondering why you would ever want to pay $30 to do the same thing again.

Ian Murray is a professional photographer with over 40 years of experience, not only does he lead the group on the shoot but he provides very detailed and valuable instruction. He also knows his way around the nooks and crannies of Boston that contain great photographic potential.

Finally all those who have been on his shoots and workshops have agreed that he makes it not only immensely informative but great fun too. The strict limit on group size enables him to give everyone the personal attention they need.

Beginning at South Station at 2pm Ian will lead a small group for three hours around Bostron helping each person to get the best shots they can get. If you are looking for a challenge that will improve your technical skills or help develop your eye, he can give you plenty of valuable and directed exercises that will do the trick and keep you interested.

See what others say about a workshop with Ian:

" Ian definitely knows what he is doing and can answer any question you can come up with about photography. He loves what he does and is very good at it. It's clear that he is a natural teacher so just by being around him you gain more skills. What a great thing!" Kristen

" This is one of the premier meetup groups for those wishing to learn more about photography and to improve their skills. Ian Murray is a true professional both as a teacher and photographer and his style is both patient and informative. His workshops are consistently superbly presented and very well received." Ken

" Ian is a great leader, he leads and instructs, but doesn't hover. he lets you stumble and recover(but is right there if you actually want his input. This is a great group. this is my second meetup, and everyone was there to learn, which makes it more interesting, due to the many perspectives, and questions." Tom

"I attended one of Ian's private classes and know that he is the real deal - an excellent teacher and very knowledgeable. A workshop with Ian is money very well spent indeed. His patient and informative approach had me understanding things in minutes which I had previously struggled with for months. The guy is an absolute phenomenon - why he isn't on the international circuit making a fortune I don't know. I am only glad that he has chosen to forgo obvious fame and fortune to stick around and run this group for the benefit of us all - Bless you Ian! Jan

If you feel that you could benefit from some professionbal instruction and guidance that is presented in a fun and easy to understand way then why not join Ian in Boston tomorrow - it is guaranteed to be fun.

Find more details and sign up at http://www.meetup.com/Photoworks/events/57393552/­