addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography Workshops Message Board › Mastering Metering Modes and the Friday Storm

Mastering Metering Modes and the Friday Storm

Ian M.
user 11724425
Group Organizer
Weymouth, MA
I am fully aware of the potential for a large snow storm on Friday.  At this point it looks like the worst of it will occur on Friday evening and the storm should be over by Satuiday morning.  Like many of you I will have to dig out and travel several miles to get to the studio on Saturday morning, but at this point I am planning on the workshop going ahead as planned.

I will be taking stock of the situation at 6am on Saturday morning and will email and post a messgae on the Meetup site if the workshop needs to be re-scheduled.  You can also contact me on my cell anytime after 6am on Saturday morning. The number is 339-499-8506

As stated in the refund policy to which you agreed  when you signed up,  you will have an option of either attending the re-scheduled class or receiving  a full refund if the class is re-scheduled or canceled.

Best Regards

Ian Murray