Photography Workshops Message Board › Saturday Weather

Saturday Weather

Ian M.
user 11724425
Group Organizer
Weymouth, MA
Just to let you know that I am carefully monitoring the weather for Saturday.

At this point it appears that what was originally thought would be a strom ending on Friday night may now continue until Saturday morning with snow amounts greater than was stated.

It is still fairly early and the forecast is changing hourly so I am holidng off making the call to re-schdule the classes on Saturday until the storm arrives. .


I will contnue to monitor the waether and likely take the decision late on Friday night or at tthe latest by 6am on Saturday morning.  I live several miles from the Studio in Pembroke so I understand the problems people will face in digging out and getting to the studio if the storm is as bad as they are forecasting.  However, this being New England things can change dramaticalyl between now and Saturday - we have all been here before when an expected dramatic storm fails to be as potent as they forecast.


I will send out emails to everyone on Friday Evening and again on Saturday morning and if the  strom is as bad as forecast I will re-schdule the class for another Staurday afternoon in a week or so (likely to be Mar 2nd)  If I re-schdule and you can't make the new date then in accordance with the refund policy you agreed to when you signed up,  I will provide a full refund. If the storm proves less than is forecast and the class is able to go ahead as planned,   there will be no refunds or credits if you cancel or fail to show up.
Powered by mvnForum

Our Sponsors

  • Hunt's Photo

    Member discounts and occasional door prizes for workshops and events.

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy