Photography Workshops Message Board › Instructions for tomorrow

Instructions for tomorrow

Ian M.
user 11724425
Group Organizer
Weymouth, MA
I am looking forward to meeting you tomorrow at 9.30am in Lincoln NH.

The Dunkin Donuts is about one quarter of a mile on your right off exit 32 on I93. (turn left at the end of the exit ramp). My cell if you are late or get lost is 339-499-8506.

I have made arrangement for a number  people to car pool with me. If you haven't made a specific arrangement with me I assume you are making your own way to LIncoln and we will see you there.
My Cell is 339-499-8506
Those of you who made arrangements to car pool with me should meet on the Staples Parking Lot at 120 Main Street, Weymouth MA in time for us to leave promptly at 7am.  It is on Route 18 about one quarter or a mile north of Route 3 jct 16. You will see a MacDonalds on your right as you head north on Rt 18 - pull inbto the parking lot and look for a silver Dodge Caravan parked on the lot close to the road opposite the Mad Hatter Café.  We will leave promptly at 7am -without you if you are not there.

The weather in Lincoln tomorrow is for temps between  51 and 70 degrees with a 20% chance of rain showers.  As we get higher into the mountains you can expect it to be up to ten degrees cooler than that so dress accordingly.  There will be some walking over rough ground so wear appropriate shoes.
We will be around water and following the last couple of days of heavy rain the falls should be in full flow.
If you are sensible you will bring a change of dry clothing just in case you fall in -(I fell in during the last trip and was grateful that I had spare clothing with me) - it is a pretty miserable day if you get cold and wet and have nothing dry to change  into!

We will stop for a lunch break either in North Conway or Jackson NH. You are free to bring a packed lunch or eat in one of the local restaurants.   We will do a large circuit from Lincoln, along  the Kancamagus trail to N Conway and then back West through Crawford Notch and South back to Lincoln  n the evening.

We expect to arrive back in Boston late in the Evening.  The last trip we returned to Weymouth at 11pm. Previous trips has seen us arrive at 9pm or later.

You will definitely need a tripod. If the sun is bright,  a neutral density filter will allow you shoot at a slower shutter speed to blur the water but it is not absolutely essential to have one.

If you have any questions you can call me on 339-499-8506

Best Regards
Ian