align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 2,220
To my biker family, family, friends, and wife: Stephanie Totonchi, A K Fourty Seven, IB-Bob Kenneavy, Janet Kenneavy, Bill Hubbard (Slo-Poke), Gary Mankus, Jim Morin, Jim Moore, Lee Rish, David Lee Kriete, Debi Steuwe-Calvin, Pamela Rose Anders, Digger Dave, John Foxx, Michael Strong, Steve & Sherri Anderson, Tim Combs, Sue Kee Ashe, Tom McDermott, Aaron Harder, Sarah Ford, Suzie Goldstein-Price, Rodhy Roberts, Frank & Barb Rich, Lloyd Heineman, Tammy Deloach, Roy Thompson,

Two and-a-half years later, I will forever be grateful and indebted to each and every one of you, for standing by my side in this long fight for justice for our lost and injured loved ones. Thank you for tolerating my unruly, irrational outbursts, my ridiculous temper, my outlandish mood swings... thank you for sticking with me through thick and thin. Today is a new day, the first day of the rest of my life, and my new life with Stephanie Totonchi. For all the many, many long days in court, the early morning risings for the biker family show of support, for forgiving my shortcomings, for loving those lost as much as me-- THANK YOU! I love each and every one of you, and will carry the memory of your support going forward. Always, Love, Paul Totonchi
~GENO~
MC.GENO
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 1,288
I read this post several times.
Perfectly worded P.T.
Wishing you all the best and happiness.
Hope to meetup with you again...AZ. or UT.
Take Care.
~GENO~
A former member
Post #: 2,221
smile
I read this post several times.
Perfectly worded P.T.
Wishing you all the best and happiness.
Hope to meetup with you again...AZ. or UT.
Take Care.
~GENO~