addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pierce County Bunco Group Message Board › Can't wait

Can't wait

A former member
Post #: 1
I can't wait to meet all of you and to play Bunco again. My Husband and I live in Lacey and Last spring was the last time I played becuase our group broke up. My husband Dave and I are host parents we are waiting for our new family member to come and live with us from Mexico and I know she would love to play. My name is Danita and I am 34 and I make my own cards because I have 13 penplas Maybe some of you would like to get together and do some scrap booking or paper crafts. If you are on Face book and want to add me let me know at the game night and we can make that happen.

Hope you all have a great week and see you soon.

Danita