addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pikes Peak Independent Real Estate Brokers Message Board › No Meeting this Friday Dec 2oth

No Meeting this Friday Dec 2oth

Jon R. W.
JonWalker
Group Organizer
Colorado Springs, CO
Hello Fellow Brokers,
Several of our members are unable  to attend a meeting this Friday due to being out of town and getting ready for the Holiday.  I felt it would be best for us not to meet on Friday so everyone can have more time to care for that last minute shopping and final preparations for Holiday activities.
I have prepared a survey and would like to get it to you.  It has been emailed to those who I have e mail addresses for.  If you did not receive one please call me at 459-0257 or email me at: jon@walkerrealtynow.com  Please put IBF survey in the subject line.  Also if you would be interested in co chairing our group please indicate at the bottom of the survey and do not forget to print your name.
I appreciate each and every one of you so very much and truly enjoy our meetings.  I am looking forward to a great 2014 with our group.

Please enjoy a Very Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah !!!!
I will see you next year.

Warm Holiday Wishes,

Jon R. Walker