add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

You can organize this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 7 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Pin Up Party Message Board › New Meetup: June Pin Up Party!

New Meetup: June Pin Up Party!

user 11528693
Long Island City, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for Pin Up Party!

What: June Pin Up Party!

When: Saturday, June 26, 2010 4:00 PM

Price: $100.00 per person

New York, NY 11101

Come lovely ladies to the June Pin Up Party NYC! You will have your make up done by a professional make up artist and be photographed Pin Up style with a set, lights, antique props, accessories, etc. All of this while enjoying free Martinis and cupcakes (as many as you can safely consume), and having a blast with other awesome women! You will receive 5 beautifully edited professional images of your choice from the shoot. The party will be held at a great studio space, which is located in L.I.C., right next to Silvercup studios. The event will start at 4pm and end anywhere from around 9 - 11pm. A totally awesome way to spend a Saturday night! Here's what you're getting:

*A professional Photo shoot (usually starts at $200 and up).
*Fabulous Pin Up make up done by a professional Make Up Artist.
*Unlimited Martinis and cupcakes, (and I mean real Martinis with a high class gin, no cheap stuff).
*A professional set with vintage props and accessories.
*5 beautiful, edited, professional images (of your choice).
*A Photo gift, ready for your beautiful Pin Up to be placed in it!
*A special little gift to remember this awesome unique event.
*A great party in a great space, with wonderful, fun, and creative people!
You will walk away feeling more confident, beautiful, and with knowledge of how to be a Sexy Pin Up Girl! Treat Yourself!

The June Pin Up Party theme will be a Beach Party!!! Think hot summer days and warm summer nights… the sub theme will be the 4th of July, so think beach balls, bikinis, sailor suits, and fireworks! Bring a sexy vintage style bathing suit, (I will post some sites and list some stores that sell pieces), and other summery frocks and clothing. I will be posting some references soon for more inspiration!

Learn more here:­