Pin Up Party Message Board › New Meetup: August Pin Up Party

New Meetup: August Pin Up Party

Grace
user 11528693
Group Organizer
Long Island City, NY
Announcing a new Meetup for Pin Up Party!

What: August Pin Up Party

When: Saturday, August 28, 2010 4:00 PM

Price: $150.00 per person

Where: Studio
L.I.C.
New York, NY 11101

Come lovely ladies to the August Pin Up Party NYC! You will have your make up done by a professional make up artist and be photographed Pin Up style with a set, lights, antique props, accessories, etc. All of this while enjoying free Martinis and cupcakes (as many as you can safely consume), and having a blast with other awesome women! You will receive 5 beautifully edited professional images of your choice from the shoot. The party will be held at a great studio space, which is located in L.I.C., right next to Silvercup studios. The event will start at 4pm and end anywhere from around 9 - 11pm. A totally awesome way to spend a Saturday night! Here's what you're getting:

*A professional Photo shoot (usually starts at $200 and up).
*Fabulous Pin Up make up done by a professional Make Up Artist.
*Unlimited Martinis and cupcakes, (and I mean real Martinis with a high class gin, no cheap stuff).
*A professional set with vintage props and accessories.
*5 beautiful, edited, professional images (of your choice).
*A Photo gift, ready for your beautiful Pin Up to be placed in it!
*A special little gift to remember this awesome unique event.
*A great party in a great space, with wonderful, fun, and creative people!
You will walk away feeling more confident, beautiful, and with knowledge of how to be a Sexy Pin Up Girl! Treat Yourself!

The August Pin Up Party theme will be a Tiki/South Pacific Beach Party!!! Think warm summer evenings watching the sunset on a beach in Hawaii, or a south Pacific island… the sub theme will be polynesian tikki, so think hulu skirts, bikinis, flowers, and fire! Bring a sexy vintage style bathing suit, and other summery frocks and clothing. I will be posting some references for more inspiration!

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 1
I can't lie... I'm so excited that the August Pin Up Party is being rescheduled for October!! I was really looking forward to making the August Party but then couldn't due to the date. Hopefully I can make the October one.