|From:||John 'DUKES' D.|
|Sent on:||Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:08 PM|
You may get this twice, sorry, I'm sending this out to our meetup members and because everyone isn't on meetup I'll be sending this to the membership list and others that are/were skiers that I know.
Yes we are already planning next years trips and I would like to know where your interested in skiing. So please get back to me ASAP.
We have an idea of when we will be looking to book trips, looking for your input on where and how much your willing to spent. IE. Big Sky is usually a favorite but once we get bids back it's $1400+ for a 4 day ski weekend, and you may said that you would be willing to spend that much we need 19 others to get the group rates. At the end are possible destinations for you to consider.
FYI we will be returning to Marquette this season March 1st - 3rd
Please just scroll down and put your answers after the questions.
1) Your name?
2) Were you a paying member last year?
3) 4 ski days, New Years or end of January (appox. 24th - 29th)?
4) Where (you can put down multiple places) and What's the most you'd be willing to spend?
5) End of February, 4 ski days approx. 21st - 26th, Where? Max amount?
6) Week long Spring trip March 23rd - 30th, Where? Max amount?
7) Anything else about anything that you would care to give us feedback on? Like why you haven't been to our meetings? Show up to tonight's meeting, May 17th and let's talk.
California / Nevada Mammoth, Tahoe Area
Idaho Sun Valley, Schweitzer, Silver Mountain
New Mexico Taos
Oregon Mt. Bachelor