align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Pinellas Hack Shack Message Board › Hello Pinellas Hack Shack Members!

Hello Pinellas Hack Shack Members!

Art E.
Art_Eaton
Group Organizer
Pinellas Park, FL
http://www.meetup.com...­
We have 8 RSVP's for Sunday.  Words of the Day:  Cabinetry, Cleaning, Carpentry, Conduit.
We have to get coaxial cable routed under some soffit and underground, build desks, move a small pile of brush, sweep a roof, re-arrange the shop for another interim arrangement.  A lot of this would best be done with gloves and proper clothing.  You may call me at 727-421-6330 and discuss tomorrow's work gang goals!
There is also a wee bit of drywall patching (quite a lot overhead), some painting and trimwork to be done yet as well.
Art Eaton
terre t.
user 52326932
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 4
Do you need drywall and mudZ? I have quite a bit to spare and would love to contribute to a well organized work day. (ahem) Anything else?
justin
user 17072441
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 37
terre,you live in st.pete now?
Art E.
Art_Eaton
Group Organizer
Pinellas Park, FL
Post #: 7
Terre,
Still got that drywall?