Pinellas Hack Shack Message Board › Today's Workshop
Pinellas Park, FL
IF you have been planning to come for a while, and haven't gotten around to it, today would be a great day to do so.
Today is a scheduled "Workshop", but we have several upgrades that need to be complete so we can host a number of upcoming events. It would be great if we could get folks on-board and get enough "Twidgit Teams" to complete the following projects:
1. Upholstering the chairs so folks in the classes have somewhere to sit. -Fabric is cut, foam is cut, and pieces are ready. More than half the job just involves stretching and stapling the fabric on and installing the two-piece backs, though there are a number of seat covers to be sewn.
2. Moving a door. We need to "fill and frame" a doorway to the bathroom.
3. Complete the hinged work bench tables.
4. Cull the Lumber Yard...General sorting and chucking the unusable bits into the truck for disposal.
(lower priority but nice)
5. Dress up some flower beds and possibly spread some of the big pile of cocina shell around in them.
6. Outfit the server computer we assembled last night.
It would be really good to get at least a couple of folks on each job.
Thanks, and have a great time gittin' er dun!
"Do, or do not. There is no try."