Pinellas Patriots Message Board GENERAL DISCUSSION › PRAISE MANDELA ....AD NAUSEAM

PRAISE MANDELA ....AD NAUSEAM

Richard T.
aREPUBLIC-always
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 346
For several days, numerous 'airheads' have
gushed praise on the dead Nelson Mandela.
.......WHY??
He was a Communist with barrels of African blood on his hands.
Under his early 'leadership', untold innocent victims were horribly
murdered. For that, he spent many well-deserved years in prison.
And now, on American television, he is praised as a great hero.
.......I think I may vomit!
~Richard T
kathy
CornerPatriot
Largo, FL
Post #: 1,357
"Numerous airheads" you say? I heard nothing but praise and "sorrow" for his passing... I'm with you!
kathy
CornerPatriot
Largo, FL
Post #: 1,358
Kinda made me a little sick to see flags flying at half staff and realizing it was for him...
But there are those that still have a memory and some guts...
http://www.usatoday.c...­
Marie
user 10270736
Tarpon Springs, FL
Post #: 825
......a small victory. Passed the local firehouse on my way to lunch today and saw the flag at half staff. Instead of getting myself all worked up (as I usually do), I drove in, parked the car and was met at the door by two lovely men. I asked, sweetly, if someone has "passed" recently at the firehouse because I saw the flag at half staff. They said "thank you for asking, but no - it is in honor of Nelson Mandela". That was all I needed. I explained to them that Mandela was a Communist, responsible for thousands of bloody deaths in Africa and no matter that later in life might have "softened" somewhat. He was still a Communist and a murderer. Also, I thought flying our flag at half staff was to honor AMERICAN citizens - not foreigners. All of this took place in a respectable tone of voice with some back and forth banter and even a little laughter. I was then asked to accompany them to the flag pole, where, actually, with much emotion, I watched them raise the flag to the tippy tippy top!!! We hugged, I left and headed back to the office. Yes, maybe a small victory - but a victory nonetheless.
kathy
CornerPatriot
Largo, FL
Post #: 1,359
That is TOTALLY amazing!! I am SO proud of you! If we all took the time to "nudge" these little victories, we could change the world! Way to go Marie!
Richard T.
aREPUBLIC-always
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 348
THANK-YOU, MARIE ....for standing so tall for the truth!
~Richard