align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Pinoy Pals Message Board › Interested in a Tagalog class?

Interested in a Tagalog class?

Arlene
user 8806416
Denver, CO
Hello all! I just found a link from the Philippine American Society of Colorado that they are considering offering Tagalog Classes. I'm super psyched about this possibility! They posted a survey link to gauge interest back in Sept. I just completed the survey and I'm including it here in case you guys want to weigh in. If enough of us do it, they might move forward.

http://www.coloradopasco.org/­

Happy Monday!

:) arlene
Ellen S.
user 25789482
Aurora, CO
Post #: 1
I completed the survey AND was approached by a PASCO member at the bank on campus about this Tagalog class. I sure hope they have them!