SCRAPTISM FOR AUTISM FUNDRAISER
ALL creative crafters are welcome (scrapbookers (wifi available), knitters, sewers, card makers, stampers, whatever - if you create it you can make it)!!!
Please visit www.meetup.com/Universally-Creative for more information on this Fundraiser and to RSVP!!!
ABOUT THE EVENT
• Name: Scraptism For Autism
• Location: Scrapbook Memories NJ
• Time: 10a - 10p
• Included: Lite Breakfast, Lunch, Lite Dinner, Snacks, Drinks, Raffles, Just under 4' of table space.
• Tools for use: Two 12x12 Cricuts (bring your own mats), Creative Scissors, Cartridges for the Circuts
• Suggested Items to Bring: Extension Cord(s), 12x12 Cricut mats
• Ways to Earn Extra Raffle Tickets (for free): Have a friend sign up (an mention you), bring a snack to share (make it ‘blue’ - earns you extra raffles), donate an item to be raffled off (un-opened/used from personal stash ok), wear something (visibly) blue, wear something with a puzzle piece.
• Raffle Tickets (Sold): 5 for $3 or 10 for $5
• Cost for Crafters: Full Day $40 Half Day $25
• Cost for Vendors: $15 (plus donated item - $15 minimum) Let me know if you are bringing your own table or if you need to borrow one.
• Our Goal: (Is to raise) $1000+ to donate to Autism Speaks ... Please help us achieve our goal. (We are looking for people who are wanting to be vendors. Message me so I can send you a for to fill out. I will make a little flyer with the information you provide.)
If paying through paypal I ask kindly that you add $2 ... Payment locks in your spot, as the event date gets closer if I do not have payment - I cannot not guarantee your spot.
• Contact Tara via Email: [masked] (if you want to sign up outside of the meet up group)
• Make Payments (vis paypal): [masked]
What is Autism? Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and autism are both general terms for a group of complex disorders of brain development. For more information please check out the web site www.autismspeacks.org for more information. April is National Autism Awareness Month and National Autism Awareness Day is April 2 (wear blue). The National Symbol for Autism is the Puzzle Piece.