Join us for a fun, free Mardi Gras pub crawl.
Schedule (subject to change):
Historians Alehouse 6-7:30
• $2.50 craft drafts/$3 well/$4 house wines
Irish Rover - 54 S Broadway 7:45-8:45
• $3 Breckenridge beer/ $3 car bombs
Badger's - 76 S Broadway 9-10:30
• It's Honey Badger night....Ladies get free domestic beer/$1 wells (start at 9 for our group- be sure to be wearing beads/lanyard for special pricing)
• $3 Fireball for everyone
• please tip well on the free/cheap drinks!
Barry's on Broadway - 58 N Broadway 10:30 - ??
• $4 Touaca/Fireball/Jose Cuervo/ Jager Bombs
• Event starts @6:00 p.m. at the 1st stop Historians Alehouse. Check in with Russ or Marc. (please try to register early as we will have the first drawing at 7)
• Easy Walking distance!!(2 blocks total)
• Free raffle for gift certificates and prizes.
• Wristband/lanyard will also get special drink specials at most of the establishments.
• Please remember to tip your bartenders and wait staff along the way.
• Remember to drink responsibly.
• Transportation: Light rail at Broadway Station, then catch the " Zero (0) Bus" North on Lincoln at Alameda or South on Broadway.
• Yellow Cab:[masked] / Metro Taxi:[masked] /or Uber.com