Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users Message Board › BPU Meetup #5 - After Action Report

BPU Meetup #5 - After Action Report

Dan R.
danperegrine
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Everyone,

It was great to see you at the meetup. I had a lot of fun, and I think the space worked well for us so I'm going to look into returning to the Beerhive for our next meetup.

A few people settled up in cash at the event, and some have indicated being happy to settle up with Bitcoin. The total tab was about $276.35 after tip. I'm actually having some difficulty at the moment with PayPal (surprise surprise) so...

• If you'd like to settle with Bitcoin: 1LPVQjfF1omRQL5a3oNrqPthKFYGSq4kdE­
  • If you use PNC Bank and would like to settle with POPMoney - send it to: dmonroerobison@gmail.com
  • If you would like to settle by Dwolla - send it to: 812-525-4621

I'm at work at the moment, but if you'd like to settle for Litecoin you can PM me.

If we do it this way next time I'll make sure to set it up before-hand so I'm a little better prepared.

And again, it was great seeing you all. If you attended, please rate the event so new people visiting our meetup page can see that we're active. I'll be posting details for next Month's meetup as well, hopefully this weekend.

-Dan R.