Pittsburgh Environmentalists 12.0 Message Board › Interviews of Pittsburgh People Who are Implementing a Sustainable Life Styl

Interviews of Pittsburgh People Who are Implementing a Sustainable Life Styles in a Unique Way

Jacalyn S.
user 156525912
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 1
Hey everyone, my name is Jacalyn Sharp and I work for the Heinz Endowments. My group of interns, located at the Student Conservation Association, are producing a media piece related to the topic "Why Green?". We want to talk about the excuses that individuals make regarding going green and how these are not true. We also want to address how people from low-middle income backgrounds can go green and what unique things people are doing in Pittsburgh to create a sustainable community or to save money.

If anyone is interested in an interview please contact me at jsharp@heinzinterns.org.

Thank you!
Bonnie S.
Group Organizer
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 15
Greetings Jaqueline,
If you are still looking for an interview, I am available. My direct email is bonnie@jonano.com.
Bonnie