addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Trevor S.
blackpaladin
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 6
Has anyone picked up a copy of Seasons yet? I've been wanting to try this, but there's enough stuff on my plate at the moment, and it strikes me as one of those games that I'd really rather try a couple of times before laying down the money.
Matthew
user 12722722
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 47
Played it last wednessday at the meet up. Good game you can play online. boardgame arena I think.