Pittsburgh PHP Developers Group Message Board › Sr PHP Engineer - IT Manager - Relo Provided - Atlanta - College Football Fan
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. This is a booming young start-up that needs a top PHP Engineer and leader. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
The Lead Digital Technology Engineer reports to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operations Officer and is responsible for managing all information technology issues, including hardware, software, communication networks, plus company designed – developed software systems/applications and services, PCI compliance, and security. Lead Digital Technology Engineer works collaboratively with Executive Team and organizational leaders for business and technical solutions with the primary focus of delivering on client commitments and supporting the growth of the organization. Develop, communicate, and execute strategic IT plans including clear communication to the entire organization.
• Serve as Senior Production Programmer
• Providing leadership to the Information Technology team
• Builds competitive advantage for the organization through IT people, systems and processes
• Creates and shares widely a compelling vision for the IT organization and builds commitment toward its execution including the development of the annual information technology business plan and budget in concert with all departments
• Builds positive partnerships and relationships across the organization and externally that lead to the highest levels of collaboration and effectiveness
• Is a trusted advisor, consultant and champion for IT needs
• Oversees planning and purchasing of all information technology products/services
• Ensures the integration of all information technology systems within the company and customer environments
• Manages the design and development of systems improvement
• Ensures management is informed on all information technology and system issues, reports status
• Provides a high level of technical support to all elements of the company
• Manages the technical implementation of new computer software for customers
• Oversees and directs the entire software development and quality assurance team
• Developing and managing the short and long-range strategic plan, utilizing “state-of-the-art" tools for increased productivity.
• Manages technology vendor contracts, methodologies and engagements
Will work on projects including web-based applications, mobile applications, website enhancements, and database-driven websites.
• Programming languages or frameworks:
- OOP PHP
- html5 with CSS3
- API integration experience