align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Pittsburgh PHP Developers Group Message Board › Pittsburgh Web Tech Fest, June 9th

Pittsburgh Web Tech Fest, June 9th

Nicholas Z.
nzographos
Group Organizer
Avon Lake, OH
Post #: 12
Hi All,
I know the group here is on a hiatus while I work through some professional and person things -- I have plans so the PHP UG here is not dead yet -- merely sleeping.

In the meantime, I urge all of you to register for the Pittsburgh Web Tech Fest taking place June 9th at La Roche College.

The speaker/topic line up is astounding... http://pghtechfest.co...­ There is something for everyone. PHP, Javascript, Ruby, .NET, etc.

Registration closes 6/1. It's only $10, and includes free lunch.

Register for PghTechFest here.