addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pittsburgh PHP Developers Group Message Board › Looking for co-founders

Looking for co-founders

Tom J.
user 48708512
Wexford, PA
Post #: 1
I'm looking for passionate entrepreneurial individuals who want to make a difference in peoples lives. I've been an angel investor for the past 26 years, an entrepreneur, a co-founder of BlueTree Capital here in Pittsburgh, and now the founder of RedSail Capital (www.redsailcapital.com). I'm creating a Founders Foundry to build an ecosystem of individuals to focus on a huge market that effects everyone - the Aging Population. More details are available on the RedSail web site.

I'm looking for individuals who are interested in helping build new startups in this space. Please send me an email and let me know your interested and why this market sparks a passion for you.

Tom Jones