This is the Final Schedule for the Crawl
PLEASE REMEMBER RULE #1 read the rules below, they are funny!
If you want to know more about Bar crawls, cool Happy Hours and other awesome cool events Join my new meetup group "The Pittsburgh Social Club" We're a fast growing group with over 800 people on Meetup and 300+ on Facebook! Please Join us!
Halloween Costume Bar Crawl
Pub Crawl International - Pittsburgh
Mt. Washington\Station Square!
Saturday October 19th, 2013
PS. Costume Mandatory or we throw you off the Incline! Plus you know the usual, if a bar is too crowded move onto the next one to scout ahead.
6:00pm to 7:30pm Buckhead Saloon Station Square- First Bar! GET NAMETAGS HERE!
THEN: Up the Incline to Shiloh Street in Mt. Washington
$3.50 Exact Change NEEDED!!! (for round trip)
7:30-8:40pm Redbeards Mountain Resort- (FOOD HERE)
Shiloh Grill Patio (FOOD HERE)
8:40-9:40 Four BARS (pick n choose your poison)Scarpaci's (small cool bar at top of Shiloh Street!)
Sloppy Joe's (they have a DJ and have Remodeled!) 2.50 bottle special
Summit Pgh (small martini bar) $2.50 Miller High Life's
Packs N Dawgs (Hot Dog Bar) Lots of Craft Beers + over 20 PUMPKIN BEERS They will have a sign with the special on it!
9:40-10:40 NICO's- $1.50 Yuenglings, They have a DJ n Karaoke!
Down the Incline to Station Square
10:40-11:20pm Dirty Harry's
2 Pool Tables, Stripper Stage, Dart Boards $2 Well Drinks, $2 Domestic Drafts
11:10 to CLOSE (TWO BARS)
LOW KEY= BAR LOUIE- (Great FOOD!)
(Dancing Fountain and Foto Booth!)
HIGH KEY= BUCKHEAD SALOON (DANCING!)
RULE Number ONE: No Whining!!!
2. Our Dues have tripled it now costs NO MONEY!!! to go on crawls. Our Old dues= 0 $ so 0 x 3 = 0$ Remember we are doing this for the hell of it!!!
3. It is good to tip; it is not so good to assume you know the best place to put the bills.
4. If you ignore the whistle and show up late to the next bar or without a nametag, you may not get the special and you may have to pay the cover to get in. You can get nametags at the first 3 bars. And our bar-crawl tradition is not to put your real name on the nametag.
5. You are responsible for your behavior. If you get drunk, it is your own fault, not our fault and not the bar's. Take a cab home.(We recommend Classy Cab, I like going home in a Limo).
6. You are also responsible for the people you invite. If you know someone is a nasty or problem drunk, do not invite him..her. If you cause a problem, you will be asked to leave and so will the person who invited you. We have a good reputation. You will not spoil it for the rest of us.
7. Be nice to the bartenders and staff. When they remember us fondly, we get better specials.
8. Respect the people with the whistles, trying to organize these crawls is like herding cats; so buy them a drink (a lil self promotion doesn't hurt).
9. Don't drink and drive! Taxi, the Pear designated driver service and Designated Drivers! Or get a Hotel via priceline or some other service cheap!
10. By participating in the crawl, you agree to all these rules (especially "no whining").
We have done crawls locally: Strip District, Southside, Mt Washington & Station Square, Oakmont, Oakland, North Shore, Bloomfield, Downtown Pittsburgh, A T subway Crawl, Polish Hill and Lawrenceville. Also we occasionally crawl elsewhere: Dublin Ireland, Cleveland Flats, Prague, Germany, Toronto Canada & Seven Springs Resort and a bunch of other places.