PLEASE REMEMBER RULE #1 read the rules below, they are funny!
Special Note: Bars are arranged to make the night more fun, Remember Rule Number #1!
This is a charity crawl benefiting my Charity Stair Climbing Team Uphill All the Way! which is climbing One Oxford Center Tower for the American Lung Association. There is no set fee, just asking for donations! Frank will be next to the nametags for the first 2 Bars!
Regent Square is more of an Irish Pub part of town with great food! This is more of a socialize and BS type of bar crawl, we should have about[masked] people on this by the 2nd or 3rd bar!
Regent Square Charity Bar Crawl
Pub Crawl International - Pittsburgh
Saturday January 18th, 2014
7:00-8:00pm Dunnings- 1100 South Braddock Avenue First Bar! GET NAMETAGS HERE! Special TBA! Good Place to Eat!
8:00pm to 9:00pm D's 6 Pack N Dogs LOFT!-1118 South Braddock Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15218 First Bar! GET NAMETAGS HERE! Special TBA!
Awesome Selection of BEERS and HOT DOGS!
9:00-10:00pm The Map Room-1126 S Braddock Ave Special TBA! GET NAMETAGS HERE!
10:00-11:00 Murphy's Tap Room-1106 S Braddock Ave- 3 Pool Tables,pinball and darts AND SHUFFLEBOARD A proper Irish Pub. DJ and DANCING Fyi: Smoking
11:15 to CLOSE Ryan's Pub- LAST BAR, Darts Special TBA! KITCHEN OPEN TILL 1pm! They have Great Wings!
RULE Number ONE: No Whining!!!
2. Our Dues have tripled it now costs NO MONEY!!! to go on crawls. Our Old dues= 0 $ so 0 x 3 = 0$ Remember we are doing this for the hell of it!!! Yes, this is a charity crawl so yes asking for donations, spare a couple of bucks. All going to American Lung Association through the Uphill All the Way Stair Climbing Team! (we've raised 18K over last 7 years!)
3. It is good to tip; it is not so good to assume you know the best place to put the bills.
4. If you ignore the whistle and show up late to the next bar or without a nametag, you may not get the special and you may have to pay the cover to get in. You can get nametags at the first 3 bars. And our bar-crawl tradition is not to put your real name on the nametag.
5. You are responsible for your behavior. If you get drunk, it is your own fault, not our fault and not the bar's. Take a cab home.(We recommend Classy Cab, I like going home in a Limo).
6. You are also responsible for the people you invite. If you know someone is a nasty or problem drunk, do not invite him..her. If you cause a problem, you will be asked to leave and so will the person who invited you. We have a good reputation. You will not spoil it for the rest of us.
7. Be nice to the bartenders and staff. When they remember us fondly, we get better specials.
8. Respect the people with the whistles, trying to organize these crawls is like herding cats; so buy them a drink (a lil self promotion doesn't hurt).
9. Don't drink and drive! Taxi, the Pear designated driver service and Designated Drivers! Or get a Hotel via priceline or some other service cheap!
10. By participating in the crawl, you agree to all these rules (especially "no whining").
We have done crawls locally: Strip District, Southside, Mt Washington & Station Square, Oakmont, Oakland, North Shore, Bloomfield, Downtown Pittsburgh, A T subway Crawl, Polish Hill and Lawrenceville. Also we occasionally crawl elsewhere: Dublin Ireland, Cleveland Flats, Prague, Germany, Toronto Canada & Seven Springs Resort and a bunch of other places.