|From:||Frank (Big K.|
|Sent on:||Monday, September 30, 2013 10:11 PM|
This group does not grow without you!
Organizer of Pittsburgh Social Club Meetup and Facebook Page!
So far posted for this week is Bellydancing, Watching the Pirate Game at the Fox and Hound in North Hills! American,Middle Eastern and Indian Dinner and Party, An International Happy Hour at Luke Wholey's Grill, Awesome Bluegrass Music at the Lawrenceville Moose!
PS. The Meetup Settings for the Pittsburgh Social Club have now changed so that ANY member can post an EVENT! some advice and rules of thumb.
0. How to create an event: After you join, you'll notice in middle of page a plus sign: + Schedule a New Meetup, click that and start the process!
1. Give about 2 wks notice,meetup events work better that way! And when you create the event, please put in an address, a date and a time! And then click the Announce button when done!
2. Make the event fun and/or interesting!
3. You must be there! No boosting signal for events you are not going to be at! Okay to be an event organizer or performing\profiting in the show\event. (for example I will be vending funnel cake at the Zombiefest coming up! I will be there, it will be fun and yes i will hopefully make a profit, but it's worth telling other people about it!
4. NO MULTILEVEL MARKETING BS!
5. This is just a supplement for events you are going to, we're not large enough yet to just be a separate events group having group events exclusive to us. So post here but remember it's okay to tell others about your event outside of here! email, facebook, face to face, co-workers, other groups you belong too etc. etc.