The Pittsburgh Social Club! Message Board › Latest Stats and How we've grown for the Pittsburgh Social club!
THIS MIGHT INTEREST YOU OR BORE YOU BUT this is the State of the ONION for the Pittsburgh Social Club for the start of month 5 for the Group!
We are now in the start of the 5th Month since we've changed from the "30's and 40's Meetup" to "The Pittsburgh Social Club."
Changes Made from the 30's N 40's Group to Pittsburgh Social Club.
Made 5 changes:
1. Changed the Name: To "Pittsburgh Social Club"
2. Biggest Change: Allowing ANY MEMBER TO POST AN EVENT!
3. Allowed any member to view stats on the site.
4. Created a Facebook Page for Pittsburgh Social Club and about once or twice a week post links back to meetup page of the cool events happening that week.
5. Invited Artist\Musician\Comedy\Dance and other Event Creators that I personally know into the group so they can POST Their own events!
And maybe help them get the word out a lil bit more for their events.
NOW FOR THE STATS:
Membership has increased from 543 to 888 members on the Meetup page! And membership increased from 1 (me) to 355 people on the facebook page. (approximately about 200 members are on both sites, this is a guess).
We are now averaging 3-4 events a week compared to 2-5 events per month and currently have 25 events on the Calendar!
Now here are the Graphs on how we have changed! (you have to join the meetup group to see these, all you have to do is click join and put up a profile with a picture if not a member already).
Graph 1: Overall Member joins per month over lifetime of group (both 30's n 40's and Pgh Social Club)
We're growing pretty fast!
Graph 2 Amount of Members attending events per month! In Total RSVP's.
Shows we're starting to post some interesting events and there is a decent amount of interest.
Graph 3 Our most important graph, Total Members vs active members (actively rsvp'ing and or checking out the site for stuff to do)
Over Half are active, ideally I would like to get it at about 70% of the group going to about 2 events a month which would make us about 80% active.
NOW WHAT I NEED FROM THE MEMBERS and EVENT CREATORS as a FAVOR!
About once or twice a MONTH (at most) can you tell friends via Facebook, E-mail, word of mouth that you know of a site, "The Pittsburgh Social Club" has a bunch of Fun\interesting events going on in the Burgh Area. And that you can POST your OWN EVENTS if you want too! http://www.meetup.com... and or the Facebook event page https://www.facebook....
The ONLY STIPULATIONS about events are:
1. Fun/interesting/Cool Events
2. Whoever creates the EVENT must BE AT THE EVENT (no spreading signal for someone else unless YOU ARE AT THE EVENT) You don't have to babysit but this does make the event REAL and that IS IMPORTANT.
3. Okay to post events that you might benefit from it but NO and I repeat NO MULTILEVEL MARKETING! okay to post a concert\dance\comedy event or even a garage sale but recuiting people for sales is just slimy when this is a FUN events page. So it's okay to TOOT your own horn or some elses as LONG AS YOU ARE THERE!
We are gradually getting large enough that it will make a difference helping out small okay events turn into decent sized fun events! Right now we are complimentary to events helping to get 3-20 extra people to go at best, but it just takes posting some more event
This is going out to the FACEBOOK\MEETUP Pittsburgh Social Club via posting it on the pages and sending an email out to the meetup members.
So HOPE TO SEE YOU AT AN EVENT OR POST ONE!
CHECK OUT THE 24+ EVENTS ON THE EVENTS CALENDAR AT
Big Kahuna of Pittsburgh Social Club