The Pittsburgh Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Great to see you last night; link to resource page

Great to see you last night; link to resource page

Pittsburgh, PA
Hey everyone, so great to see you all last night. Thanks for coming out despite the rain.

As mentioned, here's a link to the Spanish-language/local Latino resources document. (it also is on our FB page). If you have any additions, please let me know.­

Please note Omar particularly the LACUNET (Latin American Cultural Union) link. Brent Rondon at Duquesne University is the local fellow I mentioned who knows lots of folks in the Peruvian community. There's also a group called ALPFA (or something like that) of LatAm finance professionals (should be google-able). You may also find more activity suggestion on our FB page.

Carlos O.
user 14233092
Monroeville, PA
Post #: 1
Hey guys was great to meeting you last night...I had a great time ...I hope I see you all next time
Bonnie...thanks for the info..that's very cool of you...I will google it and see what I find..Thanks!!
nos vemos pronto ...cuidense! (= take care)