addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
user 2885446
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 20
HI everyone, I just saw this on craigslist today. I dont know if they have been taken yet, but I thought I would post this here in case anyone is interested. I would be so taking the two girls if we weren't trying to sell our house. Four pugs and two puggles would be too difficult to cart around when we had house showings.

3 Pugs (Dollman Rd., Pittsburgh)

Reply to: [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-17, 4:29AM EDT

I have three pugs that I need to give away because I am moving out of town. Pugs are great companions for babies, elderly, and everyone in between

The younger one is 9 months old, all shots are up to date, AKC reg, Spayed,

The other one name is Gabriel is a 7 year old male pug (yes he is neutered) who needs a loving home. . Gabriel is especially fond of the ladies and would welcome a warm lap to cuddle on. My 2 yr old daughter likes to ride him like a horse and pull at his ears. It doesn't phase him in the slightest. He is mostly a couch potato. Anyway, he is a rescue pug that needs a good "forever" home. All his shots are up to date.

The last one is a two year old pug. She is not spayed, she is great with other dogs and children. She has separation anxiety and needs to be around people.

They all needs a family with time to spend with them. I am moving and I cant take them along with me.

They all come with leashes, collars, sleeping bags etc.

Alison S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 67
Ok, does this bother anyone else besides me??

A former member
Post #: 10
It bothered me too, but I answered it anyway. They emailed me back something like --

"Thanks for your interest, but I had to leave earlier than I thought and I had no choice but to put them to sleep."

-- I'd copy and paste the email on here, but I was so angry I just deleted it and I really don't even want to look at it again, anyway. I'm sure it was just some kind of scam or someone thinking they were doing a sick joke. *&($&(&$(&(#!!!!!!!!
user 2885446
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 21
Yeah we got the same email. I think that they were pulling a fast one. No vet in their right mind would put to sleep three healthy pugs for this person.

It angers me that people do these things on craigslist. I guess three healthy happy pugs for free is too ggod to be true!

Sorry guys, when I see pugs on their I tend to get excited.
A former member
Post #: 11
My husband did a search on Craigslist and found out that this individual (from that email address) has posted that ad in Philly, Florida and other other places. What a sick creep.
user 2517312
South Park, PA
Post #: 40

Only a sick individual without a heart could even think of something like this to do.
Alison S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 68
You know, I don't even know what to say. I just hope those people don't have any animals.
A former member
Post #: 36
Someone recently did this with husky puppies too (8 of them, said he needed to get rid of them.) The person did a prank against a guy they knew though, so there was actual contact info. I called him because one of Kevin's friends from work is looking for a husky puppy, and I thought this would be an awesome way to help an animal in need. My bs flag was waving, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Sick people.