Amber
Grettaa
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 205
My pug Petey is 5 he is not as smashed as most pugs faces and is kinda tall and muscular.

So we were in New Orleans last week and a couple had there 2 pugs on their front steps on Bourbon street. 2 black ones. One was smashed and chubby short legs and layed out on the guys lap, the other looked just like my Petey snout/ tall and sitting with attention real tall. I said Wow he looks just like my pug and the guys were like. Oh you have an English Pug? I had no idea they said there are Chinese and English ones. ANyone ever hear of them?
Nicole
user 3029218
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 17
my little man Cedric is the same way, very tall, so skinny it's like we don't feed him, his face is smashed but his body is so strange, we actually asked the vet about his slender built. he said i have only seen a few pugs that way in all my years. so he's fine. he eats like a pig. now our black pug Bucca is a chubby little thing, short legs. i will have to look up the chinese vs english see if my cedi is an english too.

my cedi is a barker too and a little crazy at times, my bucca will sleep on the couch all day if you let her. she never made a peep before we got cedi now her bark is actually a whine.