Our monthly general membership meetings are the third Thursday of each month at The Owl Club in downtown Roseville.
- no outside commercial beers are allowed
- homebrew is permitted for competition only
The preceding rules are required to maintain compliance with state law and ABC regulations and will be strictly enforced.
- upon arrival, all homebrew must be immediately checked in with the cellar master
- all homebrew must be stored in a non-commercial beverage container or in a recycled commercial container with its commercial labels completely removed
- all homebrew is for competition only and any surplus will be disposed of before the container is returned to the competitor
- all containers must be retrieved from the cellar master after the competition