Rami K.
Rammy
Orlando, FL
Post #: 440
Jacque Fresco

There are lots of videos of this 97 year old. His thoughts are easy to find and study. What do you think?
Ellen M.
TopDog999
Ocala, FL
Post #: 16
Well....since I joined The Zeitgeist Movement about 3 years ago I have listened to a lot of what Jacque Fresco has to say---and he has been talking about social change for a very very long time--and I pretty much LOVE everything he says---and his philosophy of life---his sustainable structures & cities---he's thought it out and invested his entire life in it--The Venus Project--is located right her in Venus, FL! What an amazing man--with amazing out of the box ideas--I am mostly impressed with his ideas about love and human interaction--I have his Future By Design video. Thanks for suggesting we look into the ideas of this current philosopher--he is AWESOME! And maybe if enough people listened to what he has to say we could morph into a society that thinks logically and instead of spending so much energy competing with one another and trying to be better then one another we spend our energy trying to take care of one another and cooperating with one another. Jacque coined the phrase Resource Based Economy---using computers to determine the best way to allocate resources--instead of the guy with the biggest gun making all the decisions. www.thevenusproject.com
Rami K.
Rammy
Orlando, FL
Post #: 464
It takes a child: my daughter is always saying, "I wish we didn't have money; Why do we need money? If we didn't have money, we would have everything we need." It is an interesting perspective; one that could easily be written off, however exploring the Resource-Based Economy introduced by Jacque Fresco is worth our real-life discussion time at Plato's Cave. What do you say Organizers?

Rami K.
Rammy
Orlando, FL
Post #: 466