let's meet in October!
We'll experiment a new organisation: Talk & Hack
First: short Talk from Moritz Grauel about a Play demo application that uses angularjs.
More on the application:
- blog post: http://blog.notadomain.com/blog/2013/09/01/ang18n/
- code: https://github.com/mo-gr/ang18n
On a second time, we will hack on this application.
We'll choose the features we want to implement and then work in small groups.
- ToDo model should not depend on Anorm ID
- simplify ToDo Json (de-)serialization (should fix the Pitfall: JSON in Play! 2.1 in blog post from Moritz)
- ToDo ID should be type safe
- capture a ToDo with the microphone
- real time update of the ToDos displayed in different browsers
- http only cookies
Other suggestions welcome!
Please bring everything you need to hack (laptop, sunglasses...). Leanovate provides a WIFI for guests.
See you in October!