align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Play Goe Message Board › Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Michael K.
user 51358342
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
Hi,

I'm new to meetup, but this seemed like a good place to gauge interest from the group members. Ernest and I are planning to host a meeting on Saturday June 23 (location/time TBD). It would be great to get some discussion from the group about what you'd be excited to see. Most likely we'll be there to answer any questions, provide equipment (9x9/13x13/19x19 boards, stones, problem-books), make comments on your games, and any other support you might need while learning this awesome game! So please, hop on and leave a comment, whether it is just to introduce yourself to the group, or to make a suggestion for this meeting.

Cheers,
-Mike
Drake D.
DraketheSnake
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 1
I would like to see this group meet more regularly; thereby, I would know I would have some people to play and be inspired to study more and play some computer Goe for practice.

Also, maybe the organizers could do a casual take-the-next-steps-in-your-Goe-game program, spread over a few weeks, to encourage people to come a regular basis.

Hi,

I'm new to meetup, but this seemed like a good place to gauge interest from the group members. Ernest and I are planning to host a meeting on Saturday June 23 (location/time TBD). It would be great to get some discussion from the group about what you'd be excited to see. Most likely we'll be there to answer any questions, provide equipment (9x9/13x13/19x19 boards, stones, problem-books), make comments on your games, and any other support you might need while learning this awesome game! So please, hop on and leave a comment, whether it is just to introduce yourself to the group, or to make a suggestion for this meeting.

Cheers,
-Mike

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, please post the next meet up, with your permission I'd like to post it also to my meet up.com groups as well to invite others to come! Happy holidays!