• ABSOLUTELY NO CLEATS ALLOWED! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
• Permit Disclosure: We have the permit.
• BRING A WHITE SHIRT AND A DARK SHIRT
• We play rain or shine!
(Leader- Dorian H)
• PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO START ON TIME - 5.45PM!!
• Game starts at 6pm sharp .
• Rules explained at the game.
• Location: We're playing outdoor at Riverside Park @ 101st street in.
Be Positive - Constructive criticism after the game is way better than you yelling at me and complaining during the game.
Be Safe - Want to kick someone really hard? go take jiujitsu. We like our shins.
Be 2! - This means whatever you want it to mean.
Be Generous! - Not just your money (though it helps). We want clapping and good cheers.
The proceeds go to our charity network: http://ps2g.org/charities
All RSVPs are final. No credits or refunds. (It's all for charity anyway)
• Minimum 10 RSVPs needed for game. Games will be canceled if this number is not reached 1 hour before Game Time (not meetup time).
If the game is cancelled, request a refund by filling out this form.
If you can't afford the meetup fees, please visit our website to learn how to become a game leader. Game Leaders play for free. http://ps2g.org/gameleaders
PS2G raises money for charities that use soccer for social good restoring dignity where it's been lost through the game of soccer. We share the impact of this movement through multiple channels and promote generosity on the field through safe and supportive play.
PS2G - Local Game. Global Change.
Disclaimer By taking part in group activities you hereby are agreeing to the rules and regulation of the meetup. In addition, you acknowledge you are volunteering to play at your own self will and at your own risk. Neither organizer nor assistant organizers are responsible for any injuries or mishaps while partaking in the games. We encourage love of the game and for each other. We encourage friendly competition. Organizers reserve the right to remove players from the game if they refuse to be friendly.