addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PS2G NYC-Coed Soccer Pickup for Charity -Play Soccer 2 Give Message Board › Soccer for Monday March 25th

Soccer for Monday March 25th

James P
user 14614917
New York, NY
I am very pleased to announce that our game for today is still ON! We play rain or shine, so for those of you who are coming please make sure you dress warm, and don't forget to bring a white and dark outer garment. We still have one spot left. We will start making teams and get to playing right away. For those of you who are taking public transportation, if you don't want your things to get wet you can leave it in my car. Just remind me when you get there. See you all out there, be safe.