addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Playtest UK Games Meetup Group Message Board › Boardgame component suppliers

Boardgame component suppliers

Ben
user 9579165
London, GB
Post #: 2
Can anyone recommend an online supplier, preferably in the UK, of boardgame components (such as small black wooden disc counters)?

(I've used boardgameextras.com successfully in the past but they seem to have hit trouble in the last couple of months (apparently due to illness) - with lots of people on Facebook (including me) reporting orders not delivered and emails not replied to.)
Dave C.
user 79669002
London, GB
Post #: 3
I've been using a company called Optical Laser to provide me with discs for my game.

Dave at optical has been very patient and helpful and is willing to try most things/techniques/materials.

He can be contacted at: dave@opticalpower.co.uk
Ben
user 9579165
London, GB
Post #: 3
Thanks