addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Playtest UK Games Meetup Group Message Board › Publicising Playtest

Publicising Playtest

Rob H.
user 11129400
Group Organizer
Surbiton, GB
Post #: 21
Just a quick note to say that the Playtest meetups are now listed on the events calendar at: http://www.theaverage...­ (This is a great resource, which lists games events all over the country and is definitely worth bookmarking.)

Are there any other suggestions about how we can publicise Playtest further and get the word out about what we do?
Mo H.
Mo_Holkar
Ipswich, GB
Post #: 2
Might be worth creating a Facebook event for each meetup? Easy then for people to invite their FB friends along.
(And I suppose an FB group would then be the next logical step.)
Rob H.
user 11129400
Group Organizer
Surbiton, GB
Post #: 22
We have got a FB page, but we are not making the best use of it at the moment, mostly because it is so unwieldy to work with. There are things we can improve though, like connect the twitter feed so everything is sent across to the FB page. Thanks for the feedback.
Mo H.
Mo_Holkar
Ipswich, GB
Post #: 3
Do say if I can help, I use Facebook quite a bit for work so I'm fairly familiar with its ins and outs.